Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday's Recap and a Thank You

(This is Brent typing.) It's late Thursday night, and I just received a text message from Connie. Today was the last day of work for the I-Team. They will travel home tomorrow and Saturday. She said the I-Team saw 810 patients and performed 90 surgeries. Incredible! She said she had a *great* week, but is tired and ready to be home. Good, 'cause we miss you! So eager to see her again.

I know Connie will write THANK YOUs to all of you who made her trip possible, but I'd also like to say thanks. Other than bullet points and sheer numbers, I don't know many details about what went on in Haiti. I do know, however, that *none* of it would have been possible without your contributions, enabling Connie to get there in the first place. >>>Thank you *so* much for helping her go help those kids!!!<<< She will be eternally grateful, and so will 810 people in Haiti and their families and friends. You may not have been there physically, but you were a crucial part of something great. Whether it was financial support or faithful encouragement, it was all necessary. Sincerely, thank you. --Brent

No comments:

Post a Comment