Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Wednesday's Recap

(This is Brent typing.) It's almost 11:00 Wednesday night, and I have nothing to report. I have not heard from Connie today, and Mark's email was w/o substance. Tomorrow is the I-Team's last day of work. Connie flies from Haiti to Miami on Friday, and will finally be home in Kansas City early Saturday morning. Yea!

Edit: It's Thursday morning. Connie finally sent me a text, but it was past midnight and I was already asleep. She said her anesthesia skills were unneeded by late afternoon so she got to participate in the ''Meals on Heels'' program. There are other groups at the mission, and one of them takes food out to the nearby village. Text messages are expensive for her to send, so she only said, ''WOWZA! How the Haitians live! Words cannot say!!!'' I am eager to see her pictures and hear more. I will post pictures sometime Saturday and let you know as soon as they're published.

No comments:

Post a Comment